- The next Board of Director’s Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, October 19, 2021. The meeting will be held in the Coastal Realty Conference Center at 10:00 AM. Please contact Wanda Schodlatz at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend the meeting in person. Seating is limited.
- The next social event is scheduled for October 29, 2021, at 4:30 PM. Check the bulletin board at the pool for up-to-date Social Committee information.
- Ninety-three owners attended the Annual Owners’ Meeting either in person or by proxy. Fifteen owners attended the meeting via ZOOM.
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS FOR 2021/2022
- Michele Gledhill – President
- Eric Small – Vice President
- Cathy Savarese – Treasurer
- Trudy Cilar – Director
- Wanda Schodlatz – Secretary
- A request was made that No Trespassing signs at the pond be replaced with more appropriate verbiage.
- The community that has owners that pay attention to the details of their common property make our homes more marketable. It was shared that small details like a damaged trash can that sat at the pool for months before being reported or a doorbell light that needs to be replaced can easily be accomplished by notifying management. The quality of the community is in the details.
- It was suggested that a new survey be distributed to owners to upgrade the grill area. Several owners responded positively.
- An owner requested that more meetings be held at 6:00 PM to allow for more community participation.
THANK YOU – The Board of Directors would like to thank Stacy Boehm for her service to The Carriage Homes of Makarios for the past six years. Her dedication and commitment have helped make our community the wonderful place that we all enjoy.