SAVE THE DATE
- The Makarios Fall Social is Friday, 10/29/21, at 4:30pm. It is BYOB and a dish to share. All residents are invited to attend.
- Holiday lights are scheduled to be installed Friday, 11/19/21, at 1:00pm. The lights will be tested at 6:00pm. All residents are invited to participate.
- The official lighting will be Saturday, 11/20/21 at dusk to coincide with the St. Augustine Nights of Lights. The lights will be taken down on Saturday, January 8, 2022.
- The next Board of Directors Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, 11/16/21, at 10:00am.
- 13 members of the community attended the meeting either in person or via Zoom.
- The berm project is underway with new planting arriving Thursday, 10/21/21.
- In addition to the published agenda, owners comments included mold on pavers, cable boxes, and the grill area.
The Board of Directors approved the following:
- Hire a civil engineer to assess the sinking rocks around the pond bulkheads.
- New signage to replace the No Trespassing signs.
Official meeting minutes will be published on our website after approval at the next Board Meeting.