SAVE THE DATE:
- Holiday lights are scheduled to be installed Friday, 11/19/21, at 1:00. The lights will be tested at 6:00. All residents are invited to participate.
- The official lighting will be Saturday, 11/20/21 at dusk to coincide with the St. Augustine Nights of Lights. The lights will be taken down on Saturday, January 8, 2022.
- The Social Committee announced the next gathering will be a Holiday Brunch on Friday, December 3, 2021, at 11:00 am.
- The next Board of Directors Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, 1/18/22, at 10:00.
- 6 members of the community attended the meeting either in person or via Zoom.
- The new signage to replace the No Trespassing signs will be installed this week.
- The Board approved the estimate from Treeco to trim the woodline of the Preserve and some other tree work.
- In addition to the published agenda, owners comments included trash collection and hurricane fencing in the berm.
- Official meeting minutes will be published on our website after approval at the next Board Meeting.