Save The Date
1. Makarios Memorial Day Poolside Observance: Friday, May 27th 4:30 pm. Join us in honoring all the men and women that have given the ultimate sacrifice. All residents and their guests are welcome. Bring an appetizer to share. Bring your own beverage. No glass at the pool.
2. Frank Riccardo will be coordinating the placement of 400 flags throughout the community on the evening of May 27th. Flags and placement details will be provided. Please contact Frank at email@example.com to add your name to the Flag Volunteers.
- Eight members of the community attended the meeting via Zoom and 3 members in person.
- The bulkhead project is underway, and we are awaiting the design from the Civil Engineer.
- Stucco building repairs have been completed by FCC.
- St Johns River and Water Management District performed a site inspection of the Preserve and has determined that the conservation easement is in compliance with the issued permit and functioning in accordance with District rules.
- In addition to the published agenda owners’ comments included a reserve fund inquiry, landscaping needs, and Kwikset door hardware unit materials.
The Board of Directors approved the following:
- Specifications for replacement of corroded door hardware and keypads will be distributed to the community.
- All American Pressure Clean LLC has been approved to pressure clean all red brick pavers in front of 20 buildings.
Official meeting minutes will be published on our website after approval at the next Board Meeting. The next meeting of the Board of Directors is scheduled for Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 10:00 am.