- There were 13 owners via ZOOM and one present.
- The FCC painting project is complete.
- Post sleeves have been installed on No Parking signs and caps for the posts are on order.
- Recycling services have been unreliable, and residents are advised to place their recycling in trash cans to be picked up during Monday’s regular trash pick-up. Any excess recyclables should be collected in heavy duty 2 mil contractor type clean-up trash bag and placed at the curb. THIS IS TEMPORARY UNTIL THE CITY GETS A HANDLE ONTHE RECYCLING PROBLEM.
- The BOD approved the following:
- Placing trash cans out no earlier than 6:00 PM the evening before trash pick-up.
- The current EcoLab pool contract will be terminated and replaced by a PoolSure system.
- Additional bags of white rock will be installed around the south pond.
- Owner’s comments included the continuing replacement of unlit doorbells.
All city offices will be closed. Monday’s garbage will be collected on Tuesday. There will be no change in the schedule for the remainder of the week
There were 5 owners attending the meeting on Zoom.
The FCC painting is close to completion. The final stage of the project, painting of additional railings and garage doors was approved unanimously by the BOD.
The pool main grate was replaced in accordance with the Health Department.
The BOD approved the replacement of the pine straw throughout the back of the buildings and around the outside edges of the pond.
Community signs have been cleaned and Private Drive signs are being replaced as needed.
An owner reported that many doorbell lights are still not illuminated. Please notify management if your doorbell light is out.
An owner had a concern as to who was responsible for window cleaning. In general, homeowners are responsible for the outside window cleaning. However, if any paint remains on the glass it will be cleaned by FCC.
MEMORIAL DAY. WITH HONOR AND GRATITUDE, WE REMEMBER.
Monday, May 31, 2021.
All City Offices will be closed.
Garbage normally picked up on Monday will be picked up on Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
There are no other changes to garbage pick up.